Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Get Ready for Blogtoberfest!

OK, in a weak moment I have signed up for Blogtoberfest. I have been blogging for nearly a year and if I stick with the Blogtoberfest challenge I will increase my total blog posts by 50%.



Hopefully I can find something interesting to post about...

Hopefully I manage to take some photos to accompany my posts...

Hopefully it doesn't send me over the edge into total insanity (or has that already happened)...

Anyway, in order to make it more interesting for everyone involved I think I'll join in on the Blogtoberfest generosity and have a bit of a giveaway. But I won't post about it all today - I have 31 posts to do over the next month, don't want to put all the good stuff in here now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go for it!

Thanks for all you great comments, especially the link to the Sweetwater blog! If you come to Sundays' market I'd love to say hello.