Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogtoberfest - Day 14 - More Skirts

So here are four Lazy Days skirts cut out and I have sewn their side seams and am about to go and iron the waist bands ready for some edgestitching.
All the fabric is either thrifted or has been in my stash for what seems like forever! I think these may be destined to become Christmas presents.

PS. Don't forget about the upcoming Handmade Expo in Queensland - happening this Saturday at the Ipswich Turf Club. If it wasn't so far away I'd love to join in on the Guiness World Record attempt at "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". Also, Handmadies are having a giveaway to celebrate 50 posts (as well as the expo) - so head over there and enter!

2 comments:

humel said...

They're lovely - I like those middle two fabrics especially :-)

Gypsy said...

They look great, love the skirt, looks so easy I might even give it a try!