Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blogtoberfest - Day 16

Why can't I stick with the pattern? Why do I always have to change it a little bit?

My new favourite site - basic, printable graph paper! Check it out here.

I've been to Frangipani Fabric today to get some supplies for a Brick Path quilt for Kelvin. I ended up with some Amy Butler Love (Sunspots in Green) but nothing much else.
The Michael Miller Zoology fabric I'm building the quilt around needs to be in bigger piece than just a small brick - so I have to change the pattern! Hence the need for graph paper...

5 comments:

humel said...

Loving the Zoology!! And I also love graph paper, must be the mathematician in me (or maybe I'm just weird...)

CJ said...

I was looking all over the house for graph paper the other day and never found it. This site is PERFECT! Thanks for sharing that.

Gypsy said...

Wow I really love that fabric,it's gorgeous. I'm not good at sticking to the pattern either!

Unknown said...

Pattern? What pattern? Was I meant to use a pattern???

Jo in TAS said...

You engineer you!