Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blogtoberfest - Day 22 - Practical Parenting

I must be one since my photo is in the Practical Parenting magazine!!
We're the photo in the middle of the page with a green wall behind us (and if you click on the photo you can read what I said - it's about the women's choir that I'm in - we have a blog too, check it out here).
It's so funny since it was months ago that I sent in this comment and photo and completely forgot what I'd said. A friend of my sister-in-law called her and she phoned me to say we were in the mag! Oh well - at least I'll always be able to show anyone published proof that I'm a practical parent (if I'm ever qustioned)!!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Nice bit of fun for you!

Sally said...

How cool is that!!!

humel said...

Oh wow, congratulations!! :-)

Gypsy said...

Congrats Ange. I can't enlarge the pic to read your quote, can you add it to your blog post?