Tuesday, October 12, 2010

La, La, La, La, La!

After more than 6 months away I went back to singing today!

I joined a new Women's Choir in March 2009, as a way to get out of the house and away from my little children for a few hours. It was fabulous and I loved the other women, and the choir master (sounds very proper but Betsy's not like that at all) and I especially love the singing and beautiful music that was created.

But at the beginning of this year I had tonsilitis, over and over and over again and singing went by the wayside. I've been meaning to go bak, ever Tuesday night I've been thinking about going back but life seems to get in the way.

Go check out Nourish Women's Choir on You Tube - http://www.youtube.com/user/nourishwomenschoir - this is such a fun song!

I'm not in the video because I have been absent the last little but but this is such a wonderful group of people that help to invigorate the soul and this video really shows it!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh, Ange, I am intrigued! I have a hankering to sing again so will check them out. J x