Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals for 2011


"Jo and Eady" Artbike rack at Salamanca Square, by K. Betlehem
Three days into the New Year and I've decided to list my goals for 2011!
Artbike Racks at Salamanca Square, by K. Betlehem
  • Do more exercise, drink more water and lose a couple of kilos
  • Finish my Masters (in Traffic Engineering) - likely completion Jun 2011
  • Have a market stall at a handmade market around Hobart (once I've finished my Masters)
  • Have more fun and enjoy my children more
  • Make more, buy less
Artbike Racks at Salamanca Square, by K. Betlehem
Tomorrow it's back to work.  It's been a lovely few summer days potering in the garden and catching up with people from far and wide!
Artbike Racks at Salamanca Square, by K. Betlehem

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have never noticed those sculptures in Salamanca Square!

Me thinks a goal for 2011 is to be more present with the time I am in and not later/tomorrow!

Sarah said...

Nice goals Ange. I haven't got around to posting mine yet - they've become a much-too-detailed bubble diagram rather than a nice simple list... Back to work for me too (as Stephen returns to work and Jana heads to Melb). I can't wail for your craft stall - how exciting!

ps the word verification word for this comment is "shoozons". Sorry, just had to share that!