Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gestating - again!

Have been a bit absent around my blog lately.  I have been feeling a bit lethargic of late and have barely moved from the couch once I sit down after the kids are in bed.  Although I have made progress on my Tiny Tea Leaves cardigan and enjoying the return to knitting.

But I have a good excuse for my laziness (I think)!


Matilda is one very excited big sister!  She's convinced that this little bubba is a boy but we'll have to wait and see.  Kelvin is a blissfully unaware 2 year old but he'll be an excellent big brother - although I am a bit sad that my gorgeous placid happy little man will probably fall into the neglected middle child role very easily.

Anyway, that's my news, it's out there.  Baby due in the middle of the extended family September birthday glut and could well clash with the AFL Grand Final.

14 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, Ange! That's just delightful news. I'm so thrilled for you. Life with three will be wonderful. Yippee! J x

Kylie said...

Congratulations - at least DH will have something to watch whilst you labour if indeed it arrives on Grand final day:)

Margaret said...

How wonderful! I think that three is a wonderful number for a family. I hope that the pregnancy is sickness and hassle free, although with two other kids I am sure it will be busy!

Jo in TAS said...

Congratulations Ange and Mr T! Roll on September!!

Kate said...

Hooray and huge congratulations to the whole gang!

willywagtail said...

Woohoo! That's wonderful. It's a great photo too. Cherrie

melissa said...

Congratulations Ange, how exciting for you guys! Rest up!! xxx

Kelly said...

Congrats Ange!!! So exciting! xxxx

Jennie said...

Congratulations! Hope everything goes happily, healthily and easily.

Margret said...

Happy, happy news! Congratulaions! We had friends betting our wee man was going to arrive Grand Final Day last year too (gratefully he did not). I hope your pep returns with gusto :)

Sarah said...

Lovely news Ang.

Do keep well. You are going to be so busy!

bec said...

Congrats, 3's lucky they say! And as for Kelvin- us middle children cope haha

Allana said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations to you all!! How exciting :)

Ellieboo said...

Congratulations Ange - wow how exciting.